Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Empty

Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
watertrade
Calm and Collected
watertrade

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am

Hi Everyone, the following succulents have overstayed their welcome. However much I try I just don't like them.

if you want them their yours! you just have to cover the postage Wink I will send bare rooted and packed in tight to save on costs.
cheers
Jim

Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Free10
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Hey Jim, hope lewis and I didn't put you off from growing succulents after we called that Euphorbia trigona an ugly plant? I have never been to keen on succulents but cacti rock!

Twisted Evil
Doesn't mean others can't get enjoyment from growing them, as I know alot of people do, just like cacti and any other collectable plant for that matter, bonsai, orchids, bromeliads, etc;

I'm sure someone will love to grom them though. They look healthy, do you know what genera and species you have? Might get more peeps interested if they know what they're getting.

Cheers.

Luke
Back to top Go down
http://forum.auscactiforum.net
watertrade
Calm and Collected
watertrade

Number of posts : 260
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi Luke,
Smile don't worry, I'm not that fragile Wink

- I have been thinking about getting rid these for a while - & I have kept some of the nicer succulents - these plants are just taking up valuable space. if nobody wants them I'll probably just move them outside where they will probably die next winter.

I have no idea what they are -most of them were part of bulk buys and I didn't really want them anyway. Smile

cheers
Jim
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Yeah mate, get some Arios and Astros into the space that they will vacate Wink

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.auscactiforum.net
gilligan

gilligan

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:34 am

I find myself doing a major cleanout of my garden once every 2 years or so - not just cacti, but everything - if plants aren't producing, or they just on't look right, they get removed, obviously the ones going ok stay. I just did a bit cleanout of the front cactus patch, removed the majority of the succulents, and threw columnars in instead... my garden is an ongoing artwork, limited by only imagination and space Smile Space being the biggest factor Sad
Back to top Go down
prier

prier

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 am

Succulents Rock. enough of this hypocrisy. are we forgetting that cacti are succulents too?Smile
anyway. I'd love to take the haworthias and the monadenium off your hands Jim. send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...   Free to home...  doesn't have to be good home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Free to home... doesn't have to be good home...
Page 1 of 1