Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Cactus accident
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby SlightlyHooked Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:40 pm

» Is this Opuntia ficus-indica ?
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am

» New Forum Now Open!!
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 am

» Romanian Online Journal - Xerophilia
Copiapoa ID ? Emptyby eduart Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 am

Copiapoa ID ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlightlyHooked

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-01-19

Copiapoa ID ? Empty
PostSubject: Copiapoa ID ?   Copiapoa ID ? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 9:40 pm

Anyone know what SSP of Copiapoa this is?  I haven't managed to find a pic of anything like it so far.

On the underside I can see a few tiny roots coming from the offsets snaking down to the ground, although these would be hairlike and tenuous at best.  All the offsets are from well up the body, not emerging from the base / ground like say C. humilis.  Flowers are your standard yellow Copiapoa flowers.

Copiapoa ID ? 7

Copiapoa ID ? Pxl_2010

Plant is ~ 12 to 15 years but could be older as it was the size of my thumbnail when I got it unlabelled and its been in a small pot getting roasted ~60oC+ on some days during summer on the top shelf of my greenhouse for several years.  I now have a bigger greenhouse so its got more favorable position.  Unlike my C Cinereas', which seem to get burnt easily, its very heat and burn resistant.
Back to top Go down

Copiapoa ID ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Cacti Forum :: - :: General Cultivation, Identification & Information :: Cactus & Succulent Identification-
Jump to: