Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Empty

**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?

Go down 
5 posters

Why do you chose to buy a particular cacti - * POLL *
The size - Large
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap0%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The size - Small
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap8%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The beautiful flowers
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap17%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
The barrels
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap0%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The tall ones
 0% [ 0 ]
The ones that produce the most pups
 0% [ 0 ]
The spines
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap8%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The species or genus
**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_lcap67%**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
The colour
 0% [ 0 ]
Edible cacti or fruits (such as dragon fruit)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
slim6y
Calm and Collected
slim6y

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:31 pm

This is a fun survey over the next two weeks to see what makes us cactiphiles tick.

So what is it that makes you go out and buy a cactus? What is it that sets it apart from the rest?

I know you won't have just one distinguishing feature because of the large variety - but if you had a large variety in front of you but were only allowed to take away one cacti - why would you chose that one?

Personally - I love the flowers!!
Back to top Go down
Micromegas

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:40 pm

What if you just buy any cactus you can get your hands on?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hornet

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:51 pm

i chose small cacti as thats what i normally go for, small globular and the colomular types, but i do have a few larger species i love.
Back to top Go down
calycium
calycium

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Slim,
you missed one - The wind!
I choose my cacti on the whim of the wind - there are sooo many good uns, how can size or colour be the best reason. Collect them all I say Smile
Back to top Go down
slim6y
Calm and Collected
slim6y

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:53 pm

I could only choose 10 things so that's what I chose Smile

hehe....
Back to top Go down
calycium
calycium

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Chosen then with an absence of wind.

Looks like I chose what most others did (without looking he he )
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Genus and species wins every time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forum.auscactiforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?   **POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti? Empty

Back to top Go down

**POLL** Why do you buy a particular cacti?
Page 1 of 1