HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this Opuntia ficus-indica ?
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am

» New Forum Now Open!!
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 am

» Romanian Online Journal - Xerophilia
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby eduart Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 am

» Wanted: Pereskia Aculeata (Not Godseffiana)
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby EightySeven Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:02 pm

» White spots on my cacti
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby cactgustim Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

» Problem with cacti
Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Emptyby nzivanovic Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ml708

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-05-05

Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Empty
PostSubject: Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower   Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Hey Guys! Anyone keeping Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower down under? I know there are a few keeping Cauliflower but not Godzilla and Super Cauliflower. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to how to get these specimens locally (in Oz), be it from nurseries or local keepers?
Back to top Go down
SneakyCuttlefish
SneakyCuttlefish

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower   Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:08 am

Ariocarpus are highly sort after in Oz. They sometimes come up for sale on e-bay but often go for huge $$$. I am not aware of any nursery's that regularly stock these plants. Their slow growth habits and high demand ensure that there is never a steady supply.

Best options would be to invest in seeds or attend some cactus shows and talk to the growers.

Ariocarpus Godzilla and Super Cauliflower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Cacti Forum :: - :: American & Mexican Cacti-
Jump to: