Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Empty

any type of plastic pot or trays that you need

Go down 
+5
lewis
Hellonasty
KanJe
Vicki
Darren
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Hello to everyone i am new to this forum and new to collecting cacti, i have all types of pots available to me... just let me know what type of pots and i will see how i go... i can often get them for free but if not i can get them at a very discounted price. i am currently the print manager for garden city plastics in adelaide where we manufacture print and distribute a huge range of pots and accessories. i look forward to meeting you all and hope that i can contribute greatly to the forum any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Calm and Collected
Vicki

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 am

Hi Darren, welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm

thanks vicki
Back to top Go down
KanJe
watchman
KanJe

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey Darren welcome to our forum.
Back to top Go down
https://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/KanJe_Garden/
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:18 pm

thank you very much kanje its good to hear all these stories and i cant wait to share my cacti experience...my wife just thinks im nuts Smile she is so wrong...i think?
Back to top Go down
KanJe
watchman
KanJe

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:36 am

Smile she is so wrong...i think?

I once had some of my girlfriend's mates over and they thought my collection was a psychological sign that I was gay but was afraid to confront it. All this because they saw some of the phallic and spiny ones.
Hmmm... how insightful. any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_lol

Most people will never understand. any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
https://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/KanJe_Garden/
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 am

Hehehehe that is pure gold KanJe.

Of course she is wrong Darren, it is just a healthy hobby that will soon turn to a healthy addiction that will then turn into a healthy obsession Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Calm and Collected
Vicki

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am

Darren, you are not nuts!

But you soon will be if you are a true cactophile any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_lol .

As HN says it most definitely turns into an obsession! I started off with a few small succulents, then I did some research and 'discovered' cacti. Saw some I liked and they joined the collection. Now a year later I no longer have a front verandah, I have them inside on the windowsill, I have 6 small greenhouses in various places and they have even found their way into the garden!!! The names of cacti is also something that will send you over the edge.

Welcome to the addiction, any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_twisted any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Lol
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 pm

i am pretty sure i am already obsessed and i only have about 6 cacti... i dream cacti, i go over cacti names in my head, i check my cacti almost every hour when im home and when i google the word cactus there is no sites that i have not looked at. I have to go to about the 15th page before a site comes up blue and not purple. i am going to build a big greenhouse so that i can just keep buying and germinating!!!!! any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
lewis
avid contributor & moderator

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

...welcome to the club... any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

thanks lewis any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Calm and Collected

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

haha! you have the disease all right. welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kilomuncher.com
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 pm

thanks gracie any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
scarab

scarab

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 pm

any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_clown this thread is hilarious!
here's to many more any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Alien
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 pm

here here afdter e few beers going to bed bye
Back to top Go down
Marleneann

Marleneann

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Hi Darren   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 am

I'm a newby too!

What cacti do you like best?
Me...it's Epiphyllums.

You don't happen to have some laying around at you place , do you? any type of plastic pot or trays that you need 893459
Back to top Go down
http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm

sorry Marleneann i dont have many cacti at all but heeps of seedlings because i went crazy on ebay buying seeds any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
zmei4o

zmei4o

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Marleneann Smile you can see my album with cacti Smile
i like symmetric with thick thorns or without thorns Smile
http://zmei4i.snimka.bg/hobby/cactus-zmei4o.422509.all
these days i`ll update gallery Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zmei4i.snimka.bg/hobby/cactus-zmei4o.422509.all
lewis
avid contributor & moderator

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

hi, zmei4o

I checked out the link you posted, you have a nice collection with some good grafts. any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Marleneann

Marleneann

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm

zmei4o

Thanks for posting the link to your cacti album.

You are on your way to a wonderful collection.
Back to top Go down
http://home.iprimus.com.au/marleneann/
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 pm

********Please everyone NOTE **********

Hi everyone sorry to do this but lets not get too far off Darren's original topic.

Marleneann, Welcome to the forum if you would like to discuss Epiphyllums please make a new topic, there are epi lovers on the forum.

zmei40, Nice collection and thanks for contributing, but please post this in a new topic if you woudl like to discuss it, I would sure like to see them again.

HN
ACF Team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any type of plastic pot or trays that you need   any type of plastic pot or trays that you need Empty

Back to top Go down

any type of plastic pot or trays that you need
Page 1 of 1