Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Empty

Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
terracottacactus

terracottacactus

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:54 am

I went to Bunnings a few days ago and was talking to one of the staff and they told me that they have a one year return policy on all plants. If you keep your receipt you can bring back a cacti that is dead (or obviously dieing) even if it's been re-potted for a full refund.

I'm sure this isn't big news for everyone, but hopefully it helps someone. I know that it makes me feel a heck of a lot better. lol! 

TC
Back to top Go down
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 am

Nope never knew that, I assumed no returns on plants... Cheers.
Back to top Go down
supergirl

supergirl

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Handy to know. I don't go to any store that sell cacti/succulents without checking what's on offer so it may come in handy some time. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
majcka

majcka

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Didn't know that. We have no Bunnings here. But I might check it out in Lidl. They advertise a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I wonder if they mean plants aswell. bounce 
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/home
Eck

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 pm

That explains the recent price hike in Bunnings cacti Wink

In Vic, Bunnings get them mainly from Collectors Corner.  From memory it's now $5.99 for 7cm and $7.29 for the next size up.  Still cheaper than buying on-line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.
Page 1 of 1