Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Empty

Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

Number of posts : 879
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Was going through all my cacti in preparation for Spring and I have a few too many Trichocereus pachanoi X Trichocereus sp. "Super Pedro" seedlings. They are from about 1cm -3.5cm in height. They are pretty healthy but need to be potted on and given a good home. Some have bronzed from lack of water over Winter and cold conditions. Apart from that they are nice and healthy and just ready to be potted on and grow happy.

Help me reduce uneccesary cacti please drool the rest will be sold cheaply.

I have 10-15 up for grabs for free. Just post in this thread why you need them and I will pick a winner by Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.auscactiforum.net
AmnesiA

AmnesiA

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Good home here   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Heyo'

I'll glady look after a few with the promise that once they are big enough they will end up in the ground where they will grow into large giant sized awesomeness and in some years to come can be sent on again to many many more. Im in the process of making beds to put alot of my larger more hardy outdoor plants. so they will have a permanent home amongst friends.

Cheer's
-AmnesiA
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Calm and Collected

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 pm

ohhh how I'd love to have a couple of the gorgeous little buddies to join my same size seedlings to keep company with. perhaps they can encourage each other to shine to their best potential and vie for a pride of place in our cactus garden. Gracie
pic is of a rescued cactus that was destined for the axe!
Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Sdc10210
Back to top Go down
http://www.kilomuncher.com
MichaelCactus
Calm and Collected

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 pm

If theres any left Trig, i wouldnt mind grabbing one. Im getting into Echinopsis and Tricho hybrids/monstrose and varigates etc and would be a good start off Wink
Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Yep still going. The offer ends on Sunday 9th August I will say @ 1pm since I will be online then definitely.

Some good responses so far. Will wait till I get a few more though Wink
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

You can all have some seedlings since there was only 3 replies. I will contact you all in the next few days about it.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Calm and Collected

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:48 pm

ohhhh!! thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kilomuncher.com
AmnesiA

AmnesiA

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Awesome!! Thanks very much Trig. I just brought a L16ftxW10ftxH8ft So once it's put together they will even have a nice new home to live in. ;=)
Back to top Go down
MichaelCactus
Calm and Collected

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Cheers Trig Wink
Back to top Go down
trigonus
Admin & Cactus Fiend
trigonus

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm

I am getting there peoples. I haven't forgotten. Though I am having some financial difficulties, what I might get you all to do is send me a few dollars worth of stamps each so I can send your little seedlings in little boxes. I will PM the winners shortly with details.

Thanks and sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MichaelCactus
Calm and Collected

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 pm

No worries Trig Wink
Back to top Go down
scarab

scarab

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm

ooh! is this still current?
i dont have any hybrids in my collection (well, known hybrids),
but super pedro sounds pretty cool
and I really do value cacti grown from seed.
btw, excellent forum- friendly and great source of info cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home   Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home Empty

Back to top Go down

Trich hybrid seedlings, free to a good home
Page 1 of 1