Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Lophophora Williamsii for sale Empty

Lophophora Williamsii for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puppeteer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-30

PostSubject: Lophophora Williamsii for sale   Lophophora Williamsii for sale EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Hey there.

Not an enthusiast here. I tried to start a little hobby succulent garden last year but life got in the way. Most of the plants I picked up have gone the way of the dinosaur, but the little lophophora williamsii, despite being neglected in the back garden of my parents' house, has soldiered on. It's looking a little worse for wear with a little rot here and there, but is certainly alive and is totally salvageable.

It seems a shame to let the little guy go unloved, so I was wondering if anyone here would like to take it off my hands.

Unfortunately I don't really know anything about it. I bought it from a little weekly plant stall in my neighborhood which has sadly closed down since.

I'm not aware of the legality of selling or owning this particular species, so discussion in that regard would be great. I only made this post after seeing a similar thread on here and a listing of the same species on Gumtree.

I don't have a particular price in mind, so I'd appreciate some evaluations from people who aren't looking to buy it, and any offers are more than welcome.

It's currently on the Central Coast NSW, but I could transport it to Sydney for pickup as well. I'm willing to post it but at the buyer's risk.

I'll put up a picture in a sec!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

EDIT: yikes, sorry the pics are so big! I can't just send a link to the gallery because new members can't post links, and when I try to resize the embedded images it trips the "new members can't post links" restriction as well, even though I can embed them at full size just fine :S I've wrapped them in spoiler tags for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Lophophora Williamsii for sale   Lophophora Williamsii for sale EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi,

No one can post images from the forum gallery at present storage is at max. Please host your image remotely via Flickr, Facebook or other hosting and link it to your post. There is additional info about this in the site/forum issues forum.
Back to top Go down
Nat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Lophophora Williamsii for sale   Lophophora Williamsii for sale EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 am

I will take it of your hands for $50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lophophora Williamsii for sale   Lophophora Williamsii for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Lophophora Williamsii for sale
Page 1 of 1