Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Plants for sale Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Plants for sale Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Plants for sale Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Plants for sale Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Plants for sale Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Plants for sale Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Plants for sale Empty

Plants for sale

Go down 
+3
Darren
AmnesiA
cactuscook
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cactuscook
cactuscook

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Well im running out of room need to sell some plants to make room for some nice ones. There is to many to list so anyone interested pm me. Most of what ill be selling is fairly common but if there is something anyone is after let me know i might have or can get prices will be fair. A friend told me to sell them on ebay maybe i will later but for now i thought of the people on this forum first. Some things i have are in large numbers so i figure for example i dont need 60 astrophytum capricorn and twenty fockea edulis and so on. All plants i sell will come with some freebies. I look forward to hearing from anyone that is interested. Lots of pachy lamerii, echeveria,some agaves, lots of cacti and haworthias and lots of other things. Anyone living in adelaide interested let me know and maybe i can arrange for you to come around.
Back to top Go down
AmnesiA

AmnesiA

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Hook me up with a more detailed list and I''ll make some purchases sounds like a good opportunity for all

Cheers
-A
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm

A list will take a while and some plants i may only have few to sell so i think it will work better if people pm me with a wish list and ill try my best to help. Plants for sale Icon_biggrin i will when i get around to it list a few plants as they become available. Lots of pachy saundersii, lamerii, horombense and some baronii and heaps of adeniums all these plants are dormant at the moment though. I have some pliespilios neillii many common haworthia, echeveria heaps of unamed mamms and other cactus could probably identify most though. Agave kitchokan,potatourm,victoria reginii ferdinan regis, aloe plicatillis,faucauria sp. I have more just cant think off them so ill write more later.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 pm

ill take any fero's that turn large when they get older and am keen to drop in again some time soon... last time i was too overwhelmed by the amount of plants and variety.

talk soon
Darren
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Darren you can come around anytime i have already put a few things aside for you i think you will like. You might have to spend a little more time here next time. Plants for sale Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
scarab

scarab

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 am

hi cactuscook! do you have much in the way of asclepiads?
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

No sorry just a few stapelias that i am giong to keep. I can ask around though as i have had a couple people ask me.
Back to top Go down
shortly

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:54 pm

You dont happen to have any Dioscorea's, Pereskia's or Stenocereus thurberi that your wanting to part with do you?
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:17 pm

I have a pereskia somewere will have to look. I do have dioscorea some different sizes but these i bought so i reluctent to sell any maybe a smaller one, lots of seed though no steno thurberi though dont know this one.
Back to top Go down
mutant
Calm and Collected
mutant

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Wish I was in oz. I would buy some a. capricorn and then some Smile

Just had my first two sent to me

here's Stenocereus thurberii , great cactus

I put a small one in the ground this year Smile
Back to top Go down
AmnesiA

AmnesiA

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Just curious CC what you charging per plant?
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:17 pm

what plant are you after.
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm

wondering if anyone has a haworthia maughanii they would swap for something nice or i can pay dont mind paying good money for nice plant.
Back to top Go down
AmnesiA

AmnesiA

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm

*sigh* Simple question really. you answer with another question. for an avrg common plant what are you roughly charging? Then I can look at specifics

Thanks
-A
Back to top Go down
cactuscook
cactuscook

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Prices start from $4 depending on what variety your enquiring about. For a specific price i will need to know what variety you are enquiring about ill take a pic and we can negotiate a price.
Back to top Go down
michelle.h

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 am

Hi Cactuscook,

Just wondering if you have any Mammillaria for sale still. If so i may be interested in buying some of them. If you could send me a list that would be awesome.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plants for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plants for sale   Plants for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Plants for sale
Page 1 of 1