Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Empty

To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TasV

TasV

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-03-12

To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Empty
PostSubject: To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets   To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

After receiving the mother plant last week from a well known grower/Ebay seller I now have all these extra offsets I don't need. The mother plant arrived totally trashed; every offsets bar two was broken off, soil was spilling out of the box, the plant was not secured in the box and spines were broken off the mother plant as it rolled around in the box... it was a joke! I know gracillis got its former name, fragilis, because the offsets break off easily... but this was riduculous. I have a few of these plants already so better these offsets go to someone who needs/wants them.

To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets Snowca10

Would like to trade for Mam. seed (but other things considered.. preference for clumping species...). If a Tas person would like them, trade for cuttings also welcome.

Cheers,

Simon
Back to top Go down

To trade for seed: Mam. vetula ssp. gracillis cv 'Arizona Snowcap' offsets
Page 1 of 1