Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
What's the problem with Epiforums? Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
What's the problem with Epiforums? Empty

What's the problem with Epiforums?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WoodDragon

WoodDragon

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-06-12

What's the problem with Epiforums? Empty
PostSubject: What's the problem with Epiforums?   What's the problem with Epiforums? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 pm

About five days ago I registered with Epiforums, and was told that I'd get a confirmation email within 5 to 10 minutes so that I could activate my registration.

So far, I've heard nothing back, and when I try to navigae around the site I get:

WoodDragon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And when I try to contact the site administrators, I run into:

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. [etc, etc, etc]
When I tried EpiChat under 'Navigation', I was told "You've been banned"! Even though I can log in, I do not show up on the members list, but I guess that's because I haven't been activated.

Is it just me? Is there a way of contacting the adminstrators so that I can actually get in and see the images, and other features, or is there something more basic happening that has nothing to do with me personally?
Back to top Go down

What's the problem with Epiforums?
Page 1 of 1