Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this Opuntia ficus-indica ?
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am

» New Forum Now Open!!
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 am

» Romanian Online Journal - Xerophilia
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby eduart Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 am

» Wanted: Pereskia Aculeata (Not Godseffiana)
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby EightySeven Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:02 pm

» White spots on my cacti
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby cactgustim Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

» Problem with cacti
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Emptyby nzivanovic Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CactusPolecat
Calm and Collected
CactusPolecat

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Empty
PostSubject: Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.   Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi Friends I've had Aeonium simsii flowering away in the garden, and have been enjoyimng it immensely, it has been a beautiful mound of yellow, so when it come to posting the pics, I thought I'd include some of it's friends as well... I hope you enjoy.

simsii.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_simsii_1108c Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_simsii_1108b
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_simsii_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_simsi_1107

manriqueorum cv. "Zwartkop".
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_manriqueorum_cv_Zwartkop_11 Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_manriqueorum_cv_Zwartkop-1

arboreum.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_arboreum_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_arboreum_1108b

lindleyi, and another smaller variegated form.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_lindleyi_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_lindleyi_1107 Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_sp_variegatum_2008a

smithii.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_smithii_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_smithii_1108b Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_smithii_1007_a

noid, I did have this tagged as haworthii once, but never really settled on an id.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_sp_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Aeonium_haworthii1174_1107

And Greenovia aurea for good measure.
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Greenovia_aurea_1108a Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Greenovia_aurea_1108b Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Greenovia_aurea_1106
Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Greenovia_aurea_1007_d Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Th_Greenovia_aurea_0907_a

Cheers for now, CP.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
calycium
calycium

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.   Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm

As always an awesome collection CP - this time Aeonius - well done.
Back to top Go down
CactusPolecat
Calm and Collected
CactusPolecat

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.   Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 am

calycium wrote:
As always an awesome collection CP - this time Aeonius - well done.

Thanks... they like the cooler climate here!

CP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.   Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of the Aeonium pleasures for y'all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Cacti Forum :: - :: Succulents-
Jump to: