Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Empty

Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing

Go down 
+13
mutant
lewis
MichaelCactus
Kada
Banjankri
San Rainbow
calycium
slim6y
parrotsheaven
watertrade
trigonus
PD
Hellonasty
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mutant
Calm and Collected
mutant

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing   Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Thanks a lot Olga! Will check these out!
Back to top Go down
MissElle

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing   Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Haya all. Bringing an old post to life again. The last three weeks have been hell! The first pic was July 1st. It's my Opuntia Monacantha Monstrose Varigata http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti/msg0722194111111.0722205412476.jpg
The second pic http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti/msg0722194111111.0719450624066.jpg was taken just two days later. The rot stuff had pretty much tripled Sad So two weeks later of using mancozeb and a systemic every 7 days, and this http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cacti/msg0722194111111.0700531212522.jpg, yep sh%ts worse! So now I'm getting desperate and freaking out. On top of that, I now have another Opuntia affected, and two other completely different succulents as well as 3 that have spots I'm thinking are heading that way. I'm seriously freaking out. I've read this thread several times from start to finish, and I'm thinking I need to go in hard and fast with a combination of things, however thought I would double check with people here to see if there has been anything new anyone has come across since that last post here. I should also mention that these are all outside plants and receive as much sun as is available this time of year (about 8 full hours a day) and I water only when absolutely necessary. Any help would be greatly appreciated  Crying or Very sad  If I don't get this under control soon I'm seriously concerned it could wipe out my whole collection....
Back to top Go down
Brunãozinho

Brunãozinho

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing   Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:55 am

Hi MIssElle, how is it going with the plants?

I also have the same problem as you. It's spreading through my collection. I have tried contact and sistemic fungicides. But I have lost many plants already. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing   Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange rot/rust beginning on the skin. WARNING: Some viewers may find distressing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4