- Hellonasty wrote:
- Trichocereus Corobensis (this is the subspecies name of the 'Super Pedro') cutting.
thank you for that correction mate.
since my first post ive come to realize i erronously reffered to the plant as super pedro when infact i have scop for trade.
i appoligize hn.
couple of things to remember or concider here.
1. i know what i want. (yes they rare + sought after.)
2. i'm offering a large plant that might not be all that rare but its taken a lenth of time to reach its size... comparable to a peresky ario graft that one may produce in small fractions of the time. im only after a seedy thats taken remember.
3. im not interested in broadening my search ect. if no one has interest in the tricho at the cost of a seedy carpi graft then i will keep the tricho. i find this plant usefull enough.
4. dont be offended or think im being unreasonable as i have traded tricho in the past for astekium! this worked because i wanted the teky (he had more than one obiously) and my freind welcomed a new example of tricho. although in real world there is no comparison of value between the two plants. we both were satisfied.
im not trying to scam anyone here. i do not sell cacti. i have given many away and much prefer to trade than transact.
the ariocarpus would be used specificaly for collection and if anyone can help would be great as i lost all but one of my arios over the last 18mths.