Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Is this Opuntia ficus-indica ?
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am

» New Forum Now Open!!
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby Eck Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:33 am

» Romanian Online Journal - Xerophilia
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby eduart Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:37 am

» Wanted: Pereskia Aculeata (Not Godseffiana)
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby EightySeven Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:02 pm

» White spots on my cacti
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby cactgustim Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

» Problem with cacti
Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Emptyby nzivanovic Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terracottacactus

terracottacactus

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Empty
PostSubject: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:54 am

I went to Bunnings a few days ago and was talking to one of the staff and they told me that they have a one year return policy on all plants. If you keep your receipt you can bring back a cacti that is dead (or obviously dieing) even if it's been re-potted for a full refund.

I'm sure this isn't big news for everyone, but hopefully it helps someone. I know that it makes me feel a heck of a lot better. lol! 

TC
Back to top Go down
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 am

Nope never knew that, I assumed no returns on plants... Cheers.

My Cacti Blog, please come visit me.

http://astrophytum-and-friends.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
supergirl

supergirl

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Handy to know. I don't go to any store that sell cacti/succulents without checking what's on offer so it may come in handy some time. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
majcka

majcka

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Didn't know that. We have no Bunnings here. But I might check it out in Lidl. They advertise a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I wonder if they mean plants aswell. bounce 
Back to top Go down
https://picasaweb.google.com/home
Eck

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:47 pm

That explains the recent price hike in Bunnings cacti Wink

In Vic, Bunnings get them mainly from Collectors Corner.  From memory it's now $5.99 for 7cm and $7.29 for the next size up.  Still cheaper than buying on-line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.    Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know? Bunnings are good with plant retuns.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Cacti Forum :: - :: Around The Fire-
Jump to: