Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Empty

ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d.donati

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal   ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 am

ACTA SUCCULENTA is a new, free online journal dedicated to the world of succulent plants, now available online
I'm the Editor of the Journal.

Go to the webpage (choose the language you prefer, clicking on the small flags on the left)

http://www.acta-succulenta.eu

It's downloadable in 3 distinct editions (English, French and Italian), free of advertising.

- click on "Download"

- select the edition that you prefer of Vol.1

The download is free.
The size of the pdf file is quite big (14 Mb), and sometimes the line is saturated by hundreds of downloads, so please be patient while it downloads, it could take some minutes.

Any article about succulent plants is welcome.

I hope you enjoy Acta Succulenta.

Davide Donati
Back to top Go down
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal   ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 am

Thankyou Davide.

I must admit I was skeptical at first thinking this was going to be some form of 'new marketing' but the information in the journal is quite vast and extensive and well written. A real credit to you, great work.

Please post any updates, I personally would love to see them.

HN
Back to top Go down
Hellonasty
Admin
Hellonasty

Number of posts : 1824
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal   ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:40 am

For anyone interested there is a very comprehensive article on Fertilisation of cacti on page 85 of the journal. Extremely informative little article and very well researched, invaluable in my opinion for anyone who grows cacti, especially in pots or from seed.

HN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal   ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

ACTA SUCCULENTA: a new, free online Journal
Page 1 of 1