Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Empty

2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm

2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they BmsFlDwBGkKGrHqUOKjkEtlzbdzEcBLgewZ
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they BmUiMTBGkKGrHqEOKjMEtkmpgdN0BLfSF3I
i have bids and plan to win these 2 cacti on ebay in adelaide... does anyone know what they are?

kind regards
Darren
Back to top Go down
Navajoa
Navajoa

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Darren wrote:
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they BmsFlDwBGkKGrHqUOKjkEtlzbdzEcBLgewZ
2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they BmUiMTBGkKGrHqEOKjMEtkmpgdN0BLfSF3I
i have bids and plan to win these 2 cacti on ebay in adelaide... does anyone know what they are?

kind regards
Darren

Ugly ?????

Sorry, couldn't resist..... 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Lachy
Lachy

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Some sort of Echinopsis/Trich, I'd say. With a bit of TLC #2 should perk up and grow into quite a nice plant, but I'd be a bit iffy on buying #1...
Back to top Go down
blowng
Calm and Collected
blowng

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 pm

id get this one if i were in sth oz, expensive but darn purty! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/cactus-plant-pick-up-or-free-delivery-within-30ks-5118_W0QQitemZ200443605520QQihZ010QQcategoryZ164549QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D6%26clkid%3D8092773140385205815
Back to top Go down
Olga
Calm and Collected
Olga

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

I nearly burst into tears when I saw the first plant on eBay, I am actually watching it, and I am sure Darren will give it lots of love.
You could probably divide it and replant the healthier parts, looks like an echinopsis to me.
Second one looks like trichocereus, I have a similar one but quite skinny, I think Lach posted a pic of these nice fat ones he has so I am currently hunting one down
Back to top Go down
Darren
Calm and Collected
Darren

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 pm

oh no i wasnt watching and missed the first one by $1 i cannot believe it...DOH!!

i got the other one for $5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they   2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Plants on EBAY i want to buy what are they
Page 1 of 1