Australian Cacti Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» How to treat scale pests on a cactus without removing the blue wax coating?
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby gwhite24 Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:24 pm

» Cacti Identification help.
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby Eck Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

» NSW public campaign on Prickly Pear including Bunny Ears
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby Eck Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:03 pm

» Copiapoa ID ?
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby region4 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:29 pm

» Cactus accident
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby Eck Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:24 pm

» Anyone still browsing this forum?
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Emptyby SlightlyHooked Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Gallery
Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Empty

Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LucySky

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!   Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 pm

I have inherited some large cacti that I can no longer maintain. I need to have them out of the garden by 31st December.
Please PM me for photos or more details. Sorry, I don't know their scientific names. The larger plants will need a trailer to move.
I hope someone can make use of them. I really can't keep them, but I loathe to throw them away!
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!   Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 am

Hi LucySky,

Free large cacti! Sounds like a generous offer! Sydney's too far away for me. Otherwise I'd certainly be interested. I'm pretty sure somebody will be though.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Spotcold2

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!   Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 am

Could you possibly sent me a cutting?
Back to top Go down
LucySky

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!   Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 am

Sorry. All gone last year. I'll delete the post now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!   Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Several large cacti to give away in Sydney by end of year!
Page 1 of 1